I’m Elena Grace Woods – new romance writer and blogger. Thanks for the visit!
I’m in the process of writing my first full length romance series, and will be posting chapters here for you all to enjoy!
For some background about me, here are some facts:
1. I live in London in a little flat with a lovely boy who still gives me the shivery wiverys.
2. I’m in my twenties, but often feel sixty. My boyfriend and I are at our best having tea, watching QI on a Saturday night.
3. I’m the daughter of two lovely parents, sister of two mad brothers and one precious puppy, and mother of twenty-five teddy bears.
4. I adore dogs. Every type, colour, age. I love them.
5. I have worked in the music industry for the last few years, but have always loved to read and write romance fiction. Now I attempt to do both…
6. I enjoy cheese. See below.
7. I often wish I was from Texas so I could wear cowboy boots and vocalise my love of country music in a non ironic way.
8. For a long time, I drank a pint of milk and a chocolate croissant for breakfast every morning until I discovered that I was getting too old to still do it without getting fat and I realised I actually was getting fat… Now I just do it on Fridays. I live for Fridays.
I hope you enjoy!
P.S. I also have a life to do list. Here it is. I always thought the idea of a bucket list was a little morbid…so instead, as a lover of lists in general, I thought I’d make a life to do list. I tried to keep it as realistic as possible but in the words of Tom Hardy, “You should never be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.”
1. Sky dive
2. Road trip across America (next year!!)
3. Learn Spanish or French…both are too sexy
4. Adopt a puppy or five
Run a marathon / Run 2 marathons!
Learn how to play poker
7. Live in New York City
8. Play Maria in West Side Story
9. Go to a drive in movie
10. Learn to play Chopin’s Fantasie Impromptu on the piano
11. Sleep under the stars
Fall in love13. Fly first class
14. Stay at the Bellagio in Vegas
Do a 365 project – 1 photo a day for a year
16. Eat sushi in Japan
17. Make cheese in France
18. Own a home
19. Publish a novel
20. Have my own business
21. Have a picnic in Hyde Park
22. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans